A teenager stole my son's paid account - please help

• Hi. On Sunday, May 2, a 14-year old teenager convinced my gullible 8-year old son to "switch accounts" for one game. My son, not knowing better, traded passwords. The password provided by the 14-year old did not work of course, and he stole my son's account with his password. [We have now educated our son to NEVER give his password to anyone.]

As you can see from the attached screenshots, the 14-year old refuses to return my son's account. We paid for both VIP+ and MVP subscriptions, which we have now had to cancel.

We submitted the online questionnaire on Sunday. My son did not set up safety questions as far as he can remember, and we could not provide a response to every question on the form, but as you can see from the screenshots, his account was stolen by a much older kid and that kid refuses to return it. We have not heard back from you on our request for account recovery.

Just sending us the other kid's password probably won't help, as my son does not know how to reset the password, and the other kid is probably regularly changing the password to stop us from regaining control. Please help by locking the account for him or sending us a new password my son can use going forward. Once you return the account to my son, we will renew our VIP+ and MVP subscriptions, We may also get an MVP+ subscription if you help us to right this wrong & restore my son's account, which he worked very hard on to get to the point where the other kid wanted to steal it. The other kid even admits he is stealing other kids' accounts. If you can E-mail us what to do to restore my son's account, we will do it.

Thanks for your help.

stolen account.jpg stolen account2.jpg stolen account3.jpg

• The account that was stolen is YTTDDTMY. Please restore it to my son.

• Forum Moderator

@YTTDDTMYRIP Hello please fill that :

Important things u should know about recovering your account:
    1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.

Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the form.

Remember: Never give away any personal infos.

• @NotTruiteBg As mr. "We have asked the account recovery questions", I suppose we have to report it to the officials so they can do something about it

• My account is hack

• Forum Manager

@3541064240 pls fill this form amd wait 4-5 days https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98

• @NotTruiteBg I don't put the email of the account . Or Idk that question too much.
    3) What's the email of the account?
    4) What email address are you using now?(This email will receive the account password)

• No one has helped my son recover his hacked account. We filled out the questionnaire as best we could. He plays it on Ipad. There were no security questions set up, nor an E-mail to provide.

We have paid hundreds of dollars for VIP and MVP and G cubes. WE WANT OUR ACCOUNT BACK. Is there a phone number we can call or an E-mail address we can contact you with?

• Forum Moderator

@YTTDDTMYRIP Account recovery link
    https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98 fill this form