Can get my brother acc back some guy took it is a over 1 year old acc GGetMybrothersacc 2 minutes ago My brothers old user is Xx_SHADOWKING_xX if you want proof that it is my brothers acc i can tell you the old password only to the people at block man go

• My brothers old user is Xx_SHADOWKING_xX if you want proof that it is my brothers acc i can tell you the old password only to the people at block man go

• Forum Moderator

@GetMybrothersacc Hello, please fill that : Important things u should know about recovering your account:
    1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.

Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the form.

Remember: Never give away any personal infos.

• Forum Moderator

@GetMybrothersacc fill the foem sent by @NotTruiteBg and get password on your register email and get your acc. Back

• @FANATIC yo perdi la de mi hermano que se llama ITACHI___BG y me la hackearon al contra era 123456perde porfa ayudenme

• Forum Moderator

@itachi___bg Complete el formulario para recuperar la cuenta.

1.Rellena el formulario: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Asegúrese de haberlo llenado correctamente. Asegúrese de haber proporcionado: 1) su identificación; 2) el correo electrónico que está utilizando para recibir los resultados; 3) lo más importante son tus registros de recarga. Si ha realizado una recarga antes, debe proporcionar sus registros de recarga (recibos de Google Play, recibos de pago de aplicaciones o codashop) lo más detallado posible. De lo contrario, NO se recuperará el 100% de la cuenta.
    round_pushpin
    P: ¿Qué pasa si no configuré un correo electrónico en mi cuenta?
    R: Déjelo como: no puso any@gmail.com

P: ¿Qué pasa si no recuerdo ninguna información de la cuenta? (cumpleaños, seguridad, etc.)
    R: Si ha REPOSITIVO antes, asegúrese de haber proporcionado sus registros de recarga en el formulario, lo comprobaremos; Si no lo recargaste antes y la otra información no coincide con el sistema, lamenta que no se recupere la cuenta.

P: ¿Necesito responder todas las preguntas del formulario?
    R: Sí, y debe responderlas con precisión.

P: ¿Qué pasa si dejo que mi amigo me recargue?
    R: Pídale registros y adjúntelos en el formulario.

Recuerde: nunca reveleI nformacion personal