Account recovery

• Can you please retrive my account back its an old account i top upped it more that 3300+ gcubes for clothes and sword effects and this is what happened how i lost it
    I swapped accounts with my friend in facebook
    He swapped me the _xNotSadBoy? And im using it now then i swapped my account to him the old name of my old acc is SPH_NoobSlayer and i said to him canni get my account back? Hr said uhmm what the SPH_NoobSlayer? And earlier that day i said to him DONT TRADE MY ACC! Take care of it dont trade it ugh he's so stubborn now im trying to add the guy who scammed my friend and after i get my account from you admins ill send you some cash after the works btw i buyed that SPH_NoobSlayer from my friend aeron Mhac for 150P and now its gone so please? IM BEGGING YOU GUYS😭

• @Jhonny879 Account recovery Link: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: A) your ID; B)the email you are using to receive the results; C) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the for