Ban him he is a lier

• So a person said I give u 60 gcubes tell ur acc pass I gave him when I tried again my account pass was expired I recovered by my security question and nothing was changed in fact he take my chest stuff from skyblock and I block him his name was GCUBES_ Hacker 11. After some time my old friend hacked my 2nd friend's id and when I asked him he said I didn't and said add GCUBES_ Hacker 11 for free gcubes then I understand he played game with me and my friend I asked my friend he said yes GCUBES_ Hacker 11 asked for my id both id are :
    So a person said I give u 60 gcubes tell ur acc pass I gave him when I tried again my account pass was expired I recovered by my security question and nothing was changed in fact he take my chest stuff from skyblock and I block him his name was GCUBES_ Hacker 11. After some time my old friend hacked my 2nd friend's id and when I asked him he said I didn't and said add GCUBES_ Hacker 11 for free gcubes then I understand he played game with me and my friend I asked my friend he said yes!
    My friend 's id is : 3683981184
    My friend 's new id from which he is talking to me is : 4003452096
    My old lier friend's id is : 2000857040 , 3889205488

• @Minegem You are responsible here, YOU gave the password not us, we can only get back your acc as for punishment we need more info/proof

• @Mr_mememan no I have get my account back but please can u help my friend to get his acc back

• @Minegem so you need help with your friends acc?

• you know you shouldn't trust people even your friends easily you know🙃