WHAT WAS THAT GAME?

• its arround 2020 or 2019 before quarentine, a random guy was scrolling through the newest to oldest category in his j7 prime he still uses today, he scrolled alot until he find a misterious game.

i forgot the name of the game but it had like a arena, it had like a medieval aspect, you could build walls and more things, it had a crystal,, its description was something like 101 or 111, and in its description it had a minion or spongebob picture of realm city, it makes me believe it was a beta of realm city, but i wonder: how was the game called? what was it? why the description was 101?

• Chief Moderator

@675575536 said in WHAT WAS THAT GAME?:

its arround 2020 or 2019 before quarentine, a random guy was scrolling through the newest to oldest category in his j7 prime he still uses today, he scrolled alot until he find a misterious game.

i forgot the name of the game but it had like a arena, it had like a medieval aspect, you could build walls and more things, it had a crystal,, its description was something like 101 or 111, and in its description it had a minion or spongebob picture of realm city, it makes me believe it was a beta of realm city, but i wonder: how was the game called? what was it? why the description was 101?

I'm not sure about it either too, Maybe a testing game?

• Banned

@675575536 I will try to find the game.

• @Naber123kanka ok, i find it originally scrolling in the new games bar (i found it arround older blockman, menu must changed)

• Banned

@675575536 Yes. I'm looking for the game with the hints you gave. But I think the game has been removed.