Suggestion

• all my friends pls see this message and react with✅
    if you agree and react with ❌if you disagree and forward pls

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE:
    ATTENTION BG PLAYERS
    ik half of u hate bedwars now bc of its suck updates I also do and I'm officially quitting it bc if the updates, it's so unfair now that u join a game in less than 20 secs the bed is already covered up with obsidian, noobs cannot stand in the ABUSERS face and KILL them. theres a lot more reason but I cannot type all. so pls y'all practipate and send this msg to all of ur groups to spread our voice to bg to bring back BRING bedwars with no suck updates as it used to be back at 2018-2019
    -mike_m
    spread it in all groups to BRING old bedwars back!
    #BringBackOldBedwars

• Chief Moderator

@usernamepass said in Suggestion:

all my friends pls see this message and react with✅
    if you agree and react with ❌if you disagree and forward pls

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE:
    ATTENTION BG PLAYERS
    ik half of u hate bedwars now bc of its suck updates I also do and I'm officially quitting it bc if the updates, it's so unfair now that u join a game in less than 20 secs the bed is already covered up with obsidian, noobs cannot stand in the ABUSERS face and KILL them. theres a lot more reason but I cannot type all. so pls y'all practipate and send this msg to all of ur groups to spread our voice to bg to bring back BRING bedwars with no suck updates as it used to be back at 2018-2019
    -mike_m
    spread it in all groups to BRING old bedwars back!
    #BringBackOldBedwars

Sadly it won't be back plus all the new graphics and sorts were decided by the community and voting it. Basically our fault. And if you say too much P2W it could be reduced but not removed cause BG needs money and without money the game won't go forward and stuff. and also next time please use the correct categories :]

• @IamNotRayYT ok do it like this give player a option to play with noobs or pro

• @usernamepass and also don't give permission to enter pro in noob category basically judge them with there runes