I've been playing on an account somewhere in 2017-2018 ID 3328 for a very long time.

• Once in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted him back this whole story is not made up these real eventsOnce in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted it back this whole story is not made up this real events be kind people help please I Once in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted it back this whole story is not made up this real events be kind people help please I ask you very much Once in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted it back this whole story is not made up this real events be kind people help please I ask you very much
    I can fill in everything to restore my account
    ID 3328
    I remember I played different mini-games well please return me accauce I do not remember the password I by the way in the notes on the phone wrote Id so as not to forget and the password was not recorded but then the phone came to an end and there everything was
    Attention is a true story believe it or not but it was.
    And yes I'm Russian

• @__IikJ__ what a long story mate

• @Galaxy_Ruler Yes I really want to return the acc I and so somehow remembered about it.

• Forum Elder

@__IikJ__ said in I've been playing on an account somewhere in 2017-2018 ID 3328 for a very long time.:

Once in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted him back this whole story is not made up these real eventsOnce in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted it back this whole story is not made up this real events be kind people help please I Once in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted it back this whole story is not made up this real events be kind people help please I ask you very much Once in 2017 or earlier I honestly do not remember but I downloaded block mods and wanted to play and created an account I do not remember any password and then I did not know how to link mail and questions then my phone was lost and I could not play for a very long time Then many years passed and when I introduced block mods in the play market I found a blockman go and downloaded but access to the account I would have lost I would have lost very much wanted it back this whole story is not made up this real events be kind people help please I ask you very much
    I can fill in everything to restore my account
    ID 3328
    I remember I played different mini-games well please return me accauce I do not remember the password I by the way in the notes on the phone wrote Id so as not to forget and the password was not recorded but then the phone came to an end and there everything was
    Attention is a true story believe it or not but it was.
    And yes I'm Russian

In short you want your account back?

• @Galaxy_Ruler Yes I really want to return the acc please 😓😢

• @__IikJ__ Для возвращения аккаунта используй гугл форму https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98, должны ответить в течение 1-5 дней.

Если не получится, обратись ко мне в Discord
    Plizik#6969.

Спасибо за репорт.

• @PIizik Ready!

• @__IikJ__ fill this form to rest the message pls
    https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98

Whatever when you can sent email just
    Didn'tputany@gmail.com

Patrick!

• @RealSmexyFamous i completed this reform