Please fix this Bugman Go

• Dear BMGOMy feedback is arr runes.That like yellow runes Shura,and more..Its not wroking 1 killed 10 player but just 1× active 1 use full shura 2 and its not wroking.Every i kill shura not active.And more please make a solo lobby.I hate meet a player in lobby cause game crash if i got effect of skins.More suggetion,please boost lobby for potato phone like i just got screen not the control just tap like in bedwar app.But its nobody or nebhery.Just me..I likes play bg.Please update more games not just the bedwar.So many hacker.Please fix bug,update more games and boost bedwar lobby

• Mentors

@MackSTL Hello! About your runes, please upload a video of this happening so we can understand what's going on.
    About your screen crash, you can use the app Bed Wars It will stop crashing maybe (Takes up less space), if that doesn't work, you can try clearing your cache, or freeing up more space on your device.
    About just updating Bed Wars, they are working on the other mini-games I believe, it's not easy to make a map, they need some time for that.
    About your suggestion: "Solo lobby for Bed Wars", it's a good idea! I'll forward it to BG Officials and see what they think about it.

• Tnx but in bedwar app i crashing too cause in bedwar app i will in blockmango app server i am have potato phone in bedwar app i can see i am in lobby cause i freeze and it chage to screen.I recomanded in bedwar app are solo lobby to make potato phone player have a good experince like me.In blockmango app..My suggetion when player tap to go lobby it have menu to solo lobby or no.And my more suggetion add a free sword effect can buyed by key.The sword effect to small and not big it need key to buy like 1000 key for 1 free sword effect so all player can get free sword effect by key.More suggetion are merge runed but is unfair yeah?like lv1 leech + lv 1 leech=lv2 leech if every merge need to pay 500 key.Its to log hehe ':)

• Mentors

@MackSTL said in Please fix this Bugman Go:

Tnx but in bedwar app i crashing too cause in bedwar app i will in blockmango app server i am have potato phone in bedwar app i can see i am in lobby cause i freeze and it chage to screen.I recomanded in bedwar app are solo lobby to make potato phone player have a good experince like me.In blockmango app..My suggetion when player tap to go lobby it have menu to solo lobby or no.And my more suggetion add a free sword effect can buyed by key.The sword effect to small and not big it need key to buy like 1000 key for 1 free sword effect so all player can get free sword effect by key.More suggetion are merge runed but is unfair yeah?like lv1 leech + lv 1 leech=lv2 leech if every merge need to pay 500 key.Its to log hehe ':)

I recommend you make a post making a suggestion to disable Bed Wars effects xD, just an idea.
    In this suggestion you can talk about your problem, why you want this option, etc...