#BringBackOldBmgo

• Banned

Iam done with Block man i Just got spam killed with tnt like.why? I dont Care if i get banned iam going to swear
    To free all my frustation literaly Block man Go got ruinned since JoycieH quit in 2018-2020 idk they made bedwars so bad bcubes were useless and also the events só boring
    I miss the roulete along the way i lost 2 accounts and 1 i gave to my friend it was ok i didn't care much as bedwars was no longer my focus so i switched to eggwars which was fair but the game never updated only a map and no bugs and optimizations, for u dev or official idk many mods gave up one of them is rishu he only wanted tô give what ALL players wanted, a good update and balanced game yall should look in the eggwars status that the most players like more eggwars thank bedwars.Ok ik you guys nerd more money to eat but dude How many players top uped 8400 gcubes thats 100 dolars and more with the ads that we watch for get bcubes , cmon dude stop being A hungry for money the more players leave the game the less you will win But Just listen to what we really fucking want .

• Forum Elder

@_Spop_ I support you

• Forum Elder

@_Spop_ said in #BringBackOldBmgo:

Iam done with Block man i Just got spam killed with tnt like.why? I dont Care if i get banned iam going to swear
    To free all my frustation literaly Block man Go got ruinned since JoycieH quit in 2018-2020 idk they made bedwars so bad bcubes were useless and also the events só boring
    I miss the roulete along the way i lost 2 accounts and 1 i gave to my friend it was ok i didn't care much as bedwars was no longer my focus so i switched to eggwars which was fair but the game never updated only a map and no bugs and optimizations, for u dev or official idk many mods gave up one of them is rishu he only wanted tô give what ALL players wanted, a good update and balanced game yall should look in the eggwars status that the most players like more eggwars thank bedwars.Ok ik you guys nerd more money to eat but dude How many players top uped 8400 gcubes thats 100 dolars and more with the ads that we watch for get bcubes , cmon dude stop being A hungry for money the more players leave the game the less you will win But Just listen to what we really fucking want .

Swear 1 more time, i dare you

• @Mr_mememan said in #BringBackOldBmgo:

I miss the roulete along the way i lost 2 accounts and 1 i gave to my friend it was ok i didn't care much as bedwars was no longer my focus so i switched to eggwars which was fair but the game never updated only a map and no bugs and optimizations, for u dev or official idk many mods gave up one of them is rishu he only wanted tô give what ALL players wanted, a good update and balanced game yall should look in the eggwars status that the most players like more eggwars thank bedwars.Ok ik you guys nerd more money to eat but dude How many players top uped 8400 gcubes thats 100 dolars and more with the ads that we watch for get bcubes , cmon dude stop being A hungry for money the more players leave the game the less you will win But Just listen to what we really fucking uhhhhh want .

Swear 1 more time, i dare you

What 🙀

• Banned

@Mr_mememan send this to the devs, i dare you

• Forum Elder

Screenshot_20210919-161352.png

• Forum Moderator

@_Spop_
    Let me just clarify something to u
    We don't care no one cares about u swearing.
    And we are forum mods not developers

• Forum Moderator

@Mr_mememan mate like come on let's not go too far

• Forum Elder

@Gamerboy10BG said in #BringBackOldBmgo:

@Mr_mememan mate like come on let's not go too far

At this point, am surprised how no one sees behind the iron curtain

• Forum Elder

We send actual reports or suggestions, not some random swearing

• i agree with statement to #bringbackoldbmgo but not the things which he said P.S Why does burnto4kill spams bad lugh in bed wars lobby chat