Please Help me get my account back💥

• It was hacked over a year ago the ID is 781310048, If someone gets into the account please add MagicalGingas, and change the password and tell me the password. Whoever can do this I will give you lots of riches in skyblock, if you play skyblock.

• This post is deleted!

• Forum Moderator

@MagicalGingas

form for recovering your account:
    1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/JpEiV3qktwxXhiJq6
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    📍
    Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the form.

Remember: Never give away any personal infos.

• @X_Shu_X thanks but most of the questions were hard to answer such as when I made the account but I do have proof that's its mine, I know most of the clothes that are in it, my sister knows about my account too. And i have lots of friends In Blockman go who can prove it too. I dont remember when I was last on it except for the years, I made the account in 2018 and I was on it last 2020 that's when it was hacked.

• Forum Moderator

@MagicalGingas Unfortunately the forum is the only way to recover Ur account so asking your friends to prove its Ur account won't get it back but you can ask them to help you fill the forum