My account was hacked

• My account was hacked but i fill the the form and then i got my account but again after 2days again got again but i fill the form but now i am not getting why i need my account i have top up so many gcubes please last time give me (kizuyi the youtuber hacked my account please give my account back)

• @sanjayop 2625257088 this is the id and see my dress then you will understand that i have top up so many gcubes

• Forum Manager

@sanjayop 👉 Important things u should know about recovering your account:
    1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    📍
    Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the form.

Remember: Never give away any personal infos.

• @Rishu23 bro i have fill once and get it after 2days again i got scammed now i again filled the form but i did not het what to do tell bro

• hello guys I'm new here can anyone help the guy he is got hacked help to him pls

• @NerdBlox thank you bro if i get bavk my account i will promise i will top up you please i need my account

• @sanjayop i have top up 20000 gcubes in total

• Chief Moderator

@sanjayop how did ur acc get hacked 2 times

• @Mr_mememan 1 once i dont no but second time the you tuber kizuyi bg told me to remove gmail and login to my account and he scammed me he is a biggest scammer i hate him

• @sanjayop please someone help i promise i will top up them how will help toget back my account please help

• Forum Manager

@sanjayop @everyone 👉 Important things u should know about recovering your account:
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    📍

A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

• Chief Moderator

This post is deleted!

• Chief Moderator

This post is deleted!

• @Rishu23 bro i have fill the form and i got it and now again the you tuber kizuyi scammed me and hacked my account now what to do

• Forum Manager

@sanjayop fill again the form to get back the account

• 2613233776 that hacker he is rich he add me he said he gonna top up me but he trick me he make email my acc i dont know i have safety question pls reset my email and pass so he dont know what is my pass and email that hacker create email on my acc name BASICISBADS are me is my third acc pls i begging

• Pls help me reset email by hacker 2613233776 thatz ID rich trickster scam me he said he gonna top up me but he trick me he make email my acc i have safety question except email i dont know how did he make email and my safety has gone pls help me my name bg is BASICISBADS

• Forum Manager

@Chaos_XBG 👉 Important things u should know about recovering your account:
    📍

• @Rishu23 thx for reply me

• @Rishu23 i got hack by rich scammer he said he gonna top up me but he trick me and make email on my acc i forgot make email before