I want back my acc! #Part2

• Acc currently in use: William_Taylor.

And, We want this to be fair, My account disappeared in June, I'm seriously!!, I need my old acc back:(, and my clan Also missing, Pls reply to my comment 🙏😣

• Chief Moderator

Hey there,Fill this from up

1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    📍
    Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the form.

Remember: Never give away any personal infos.

• @IamNotRayYT However, if the account that has the password changed by someone, can't log in, besides, I didn't understand about the BlockmanGo game.

• Chief Moderator

@THEREDTEAM By filling up the form,You'll have to wait for few days.

• @IamNotRayYT i want my acc back 1150025184 thats my ID And scammer rich is 2613233776 he trick me he said he gonna top up me but he make email on my acc pls reset email on my acc 1150025184 is my acc

• I lost my this account 1014643728 plz help me retrieve it back

• Forum Manager

@Daidon001 fill this form 👉 Important things u should know about recovering your account:
    1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    📍
    Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the form.

Remember: Never give away any personal infos.

• @Rishu23 please just reset my pass and email hacker put email on my 1150025184 thats my main id so please reset pass and email hacker wont give back to me i begging you i really want my account back because there is memory on my old best friend message