Make blockman go good again! (make blockman like how it was in 2018)

• make the game be great again, i joined in late 2018 or mid 2018 (but not december), i remember the bedwars banner being a guy with purple and a fire flame there, i remember the app image being the dj guy with purple and glasses, a news section, THE EXISTENSE OF THOSE GAME RUINERS CALLED GCUBES DIDNT EXISTED, people played every game, every avatar was unique, THERE WASNT COMUNITY RUINERS LIKE MATTSUN, however, the next year everything went REALLY DOWN HILL, to start off, GCUBES WERE ANNOUNCED, everyone who didnt payed was f*cking scared and sad, they announced for the third time, a city game it was good and not unnecesary, its realm cirty, it was good game (the first being ranchers and the second being mini city 4), GCUBES ARRIVED, BCUBES WERE USELESS FROM THEN ON, MATTSUN ARRIVED, HE MADE EVERYONE ONLY WANTING TO WEAR THAT STUPID SKULL, MAGE SUIT, AND HORNS AND RING, PEOPLE ONLY CARED ABOUT BEDWARS.

since people only cared about bedwars, it went REALLY DOWN HILL to that one to, THERE WERE RUNES, SKINS, AND KEYS, people wont know how blockman items really looked like cause this, and plus the gcubes update, uh it was really trashed, runes only made it worse and changed the game to be best rune to win rather than best experience and luck to win, besides the keys made it even worse. all other games WERE NEVER UPDATED, then we got one of the most TRASH and UNNECESARY GAME, guess it..........

ok here it comes.....

thats right, i was talking about SKYBLOCK, if skyblock is boring useless trash in minecraft and roblox, HERE IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE, to start of, this game was THE 4TH UNNECESARY GAME OF THE TYPE OF BUILD, (the first 3 being good, ranchers, mini city 4, and realm city), this game had barely some time before gcubes could be the only used to buy stuff in game, i was saving for the star block or star pack, and... BEFORE I COULD SEE THE LAST AD TO GET THE LAST 2 BCUBES I NEEDED, THE UPDATE OF ONLY GCUBES FOR IN-GAME STUFF CAME, I CRIED, I KNEW, EVER SINCE THEN, THE GAME WAS: BLOCKMAN GO, PAYED GOOD EXPERIENCE, BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT SPEND MONEY, besides sky block was a boring game cause its just using blocks to get to new islands and go to stupid mines and it was boring and unnecesary game.

then there wasnt to much things ever on, it stayed as a bad game, however there werent news section or the main home page, they added the 5th of the roleplay games (its adopt me and its the 2nd unnecesary game of that genre), i also remember there were useless simulator games (wwe simulator was good but then on simulators were unnecesary trash) there was only the games part, so yeah, it didnt gone well, besides vips were payed and didnt got you gcubes, then, i didnt knew anything because i play in a j7 prime cause the new phones are ugly, so as you might guess, blockman is to heavy, i just couldnt update it, but for the chat and videos i seen, the new main page is sadly, white colored flat i believe, and there were even more unnesesary games and sadly... THEY CHANGED THE LOG IN SCREEN TO A WIERD HEAVEN, I MISS WHEN THAT SCREEN WAS THE GREEN FOREST WITH STARS AND THE OLD THUMBNAIL GUY.

now im playing in pc, however here in pc, WE ARE FULL OF BUGS, WE CANT CHANGE BUTTONS TO ARROW KEYS, CHANGING BUTTONS DONT WORK, THE LAUNCHER IS BROKEN, THERE ISNT EVENTS, ITS A BIT BUGGY, luckly its still in old style but sadly has gcubes.

HOW TO IMPROVE:
    make the game be like in the time how i said it, i know it might be imposible but people might left it do to this, the gcubes will be turned into bcubes, there wont ba any star codes, the page will had a recently played, reccomended, etc. section, news section back, old gui back, pc bmgo not being to broken, stop using crappy and trash songs for trailers like megalovania (megalovania=trash), and remove runes, pets, skins, and all that from bedwars, you go direct to play it with no lobby, no leaderboards, make every player have to play all games or a game that isnt bedwars, ban mattsun for ruining the comunity, remove the skull, devil horns, angel ring, and that trashy pumpking. #makeblockmangreatagain

AND BEFORE YOU SAY MINECRAFT HYPIXELS, HYPIXELS ISNT THE ONLY SERVER AND THERE ARE MILLIONS OF BAD COPIES OF MINECRAFT, GET THAT YOU IDIOT.

i have a theory of the og creator died or something cause we barely know anything about the studio behind blockman, and thats why it might gone downhill

• Forum Moderator

@675575536 I don't think they will listen to this

• 0_0 too much info

• Feedback Suggestion Make blockman go good again! (make blockman like how it was in 2018)
    Make blockman go good again! (make blockman like how it was in 2018)

675575536 675575536 about 3 hours ago

make the game be great again, i joined in late 2018 or mid 2018 (but not december), i remember the bedwars banner being a guy with purple and a fire flame there, i remember the app image being the dj guy with purple and glasses, a news section, THE EXISTENSE OF THOSE GAME RUINERS CALLED GCUBES DIDNT EXISTED, people played every game, every avatar was unique, THERE WASNT COMUNITY RUINERS LIKE MATTSUN, however, the next year everything went REALLY DOWN HILL, to start off, GCUBES WERE ANNOUNCED, everyone who didnt payed was scared and sad, they announced for the third time, a city game it was good and not unnecesary, its realm cirty, it was good game (the first being ranchers and the second being mini city 4), GCUBES ARRIVED, BCUBES WERE USELESS FROM THEN ON, MATTSUN ARRIVED, HE MADE EVERYONE ONLY WANTING TO WEAR THAT STUPID SKULL, MAGE SUIT, AND HORNS AND RING, PEOPLE ONLY CARED ABOUT BEDWARS.

since people only cared about bedwars, it went REALLY DOWN HILL to that one to, THERE WERE RUNES, SKINS, AND KEYS, people wont know how blockman items really looked like cause this, and plus the gcubes update, uh it was really trashed, runes only made it worse and changed the game to be best rune to win rather than best experience and luck to win, besides the keys made it even worse. all other games WERE NEVER UPDATED, then we got one of the most TRASH and UNNECESARY GAME, guess it..........

ok here it comes.....

thats right, i was talking about SKYBLOCK, if skyblock is boring useless trash in minecraft and roblox, HERE IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE, to start of, this game was THE 4TH UNNECESARY GAME OF THE TYPE OF BUILD, (the first 3 being good, ranchers, mini city 4, and realm city), this game had barely some time before gcubes could be the only used to buy stuff in game, i was saving for the star block or star pack, and... BEFORE I COULD SEE THE LAST AD TO GET THE LAST 2 BCUBES I NEEDED, THE UPDATE OF ONLY GCUBES FOR IN-GAME STUFF CAME, I CRIED, I KNEW, EVER SINCE THEN, THE GAME WAS: BLOCKMAN GO, PAYED GOOD EXPERIENCE, BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT SPEND MONEY, besides sky block was a boring game cause its just using blocks to get to new islands and go to stupid mines and it was boring and unnecesary game.

then there wasnt to much things ever on, it stayed as a bad game, however there werent news section or the main home page, they added the 5th of the roleplay games (its adopt me and its the 2nd unnecesary game of that genre), i also remember there were useless simulator games (wwe simulator was good but then on simulators were unnecesary trash) there was only the games part, so yeah, it didnt gone well, besides vips were payed and didnt got you gcubes, then, i didnt knew anything because i play in a j7 prime cause the new phones are ugly, so as you might guess, blockman is to heavy, i just couldnt update it, but for the chat and videos i seen, the new main page is sadly, white colored flat i believe, and there were even more unnesesary games and sadly... THEY CHANGED THE LOG IN SCREEN TO A WIERD HEAVEN, I MISS WHEN THAT SCREEN WAS THE GREEN FOREST WITH STARS AND THE OLD THUMBNAIL GUY.

now im playing in pc, however here in pc, WE ARE FULL OF BUGS, WE CANT CHANGE BUTTONS TO ARROW KEYS, CHANGING BUTTONS DONT WORK, THE LAUNCHER IS BROKEN, THERE ISNT EVENTS, ITS A BIT BUGGY, luckly its still in old style but sadly has gcubes.

HOW TO IMPROVE:
    make the game be like in the time how i said it, i know it might be imposible but people might left it do to this, the gcubes will be turned into bcubes, there wont ba any star codes, the page will had a recently played, reccomended, etc. section, news section back, old gui back, pc bmgo not being to broken, stop using crappy and trash songs for trailers like megalovania (megalovania=trash), and remove runes, pets, skins, and all that from bedwars, you go direct to play it with no lobby, no leaderboards, make every player have to play all games or a game that isnt bedwars, ban mattsun for ruining the comunity, remove the skull, devil horns, angel ring, and that trashy pumpking. #makeblockmangreatagain
    Me: It was always great 👍

i have a theory of the og creator died or something cause we barely know anything about the studio behind blockman, and thats why it might gone downhill

Reply Quote 0 G 1 Reply Last reply 41 minutes ago

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• The reason why blockman go changed to a cash grab game was because Zhuhai Sandbox Network Technology Co. or simply Sandbox buyed blockman go and turned it into a horrible cash grab game that only cares about annoying gcubes users, bedwars and making new unnecesary games instead of updating old games...

• BG Elite