Some Information about account recovery

• Hi all, Marsh here.How are you all,If you ask me I'm having a great day. Ok so on to the point, Today I wanna talk about account Did you ever wonder what will happen if you lost your Blockman go account's password? or What will I do If I get tricked by a scammer? these questions come to our head from time to time and unfortunately some people have lost their account.But don't worry people because you can recover your account .Yes you heard it right you can recover your account Let me present you the account recovery forum
    Account recovery Link: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    There are some questions you need to answer correctly and wait a few days and you will get a email from officials
    A couple things you have to keep in mind
    1.Fill the form: https://forms.gle/aJSCLSeoUHZ1SGL98
    2.Make sure you have filled it properly. Make sure that you’ve provided: 1) your ID; 2)the email you are using to receive the results; 3) the most important thing is your top up records. If you have topped up before, you should provide your top up records (google play receipts, app pay receipts or codashop)as detailed as possible. Otherwise the account 100% WILL NOT be recovered.
    📍
    Q: What if I didn’t set an email to my account?
    A: Leave it as : didnt put any@gmail.com

Q: What if I didn’t remember any info of the account ? (birthday, safty, etc. )
    A: If you have TOPPED UP before, make sure you have provided your top up records in the form, we’ll check that; if you didn’t top up before., and the other information didn’t match with the system, then sorry the account won’t be recovered.

Q: Do I need to answer every question in the form?
    A: Yes and you should answer them precisely.

Q:What if I let my friend topped me up?
    A: Ask him/her for records and attach them in the for
    forums.
    Another thing : Don't give your personal info like passwords and safety question to anyone even your friends

Note You can only use the forum once
    But if you lost multiple accounts or want to appeal again please use another gmail account

If you have any questions messege me or any other respective mods. And I am available on discord My discord tag is MellowedBG#0353

Anyways that's all,Have a nice day.

Marsh out😄 😄 😃

• @MarshBmgo dude no one ask you anything and by the way do you play minecraft? tell me please 😊😊

• @xxdarkmazexx Sir this is a Article and Officials told me to do this

• To recover all types of hacking from any of your accounts,
    and to a trusted hacker, visit and contact this website...

Visit now

• Forum Moderator

@SaifSakil right I already said stop before so stop