Easy

• Re: Help Me
    Just Delet bmgo and dowload back bmgo
    100000% wroking

• Forum Moderator

@MackSTL Uhm nice if it is solved by that

• Blockman Go Forum
    Questions and Concerns PLZ HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY VICE CITY AND ALOT OF GAMES!!!
    HHellraiser2021 about 14 hours ago
    hi i need help i keep getting a glitch or bug or error when i join some games like vice city i soon see the worlds moon and then it goes to the entering map screen i wait there for hors and it doesn't get me in the game is it my data? can you wonderful people help me out thanks oh and im on android btw

HHellraiser2021 about 14 hours ago
    developers plz help me i love your game so much i just want to play them plz help me out

CChristianHQ about 13 hours ago
    Have you tried uninstalling and then installing Blockman Go again on your device or you could try restarting your device so that hopefully fixes the error.

HHellraiser2021 about 13 hours ago
    @ChristianHQ yes I did 10 time it hasn't work sadly

AOX_patAOX_pat TRAINEES about 7 hours ago
    @ChristianHQ please let us do our job thank you

Patrck~

AOX_patAOX_pat TRAINEES about 7 hours ago
    @Hellraiser2021 make sure you have enough storage in your phone as it may cause the problem after that clear cache from bg and try again if it still happening then please send us a video and we will report it

Patrck~

legendmaster_99legendmaster_99 TRAINEES about 7 hours ago
    Hey there I understand that you have a problem with playing games on bg so I want to know if you have tried all of this

Delete and download
    2 clear catche and data of the game
    Which version of the game do you play in go to setting and check if it is the latest version
    try to clear unnecessary internal storage which affects the gameplay and helps a lot
    If u can upload all ur nessacary storage to cloud and factory reset your phone which helps and is a faster way to clean viruses and other unnecessary files which u don't need and affects ur game
    Hope this helped if u can play bg now have a great time on bg 😄

Btw if downloading doesn't work and bedwars Is lagging a lot